Prawn and pak choi noodle stir-fry
- 250g Asda Egg Noodles
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2tbsp Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 200g Frozen for Freshness Sliced Mixed Peppers
- ½ cucumber, quartered lengthways and sliced
- 2-pack pak choi, leaves separated
- 150g Asda Cooked & Peeled King Prawns
- 120g Asda Sweet Chilli & Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the noodles and simmer for 3-5 mins until tender. Drain.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok on a high setting. Add the spring onions, garlic, peppers and cucumber and fry for 2 mins until slightly softened.
Add the noodles, pak choi, prawns and stir-fry sauce to the pan and cook for 5 mins until piping hot.
Remove from the heat, divide between bowls and serve with wedges of lime to squeeze over.