Prawn and veg Thai broth
- 1reduced salt vegetable stock cube, made up to 500ml
- 1tsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 60g green beans, halved
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 pak choi, halved and trimmed
- 100g dried rice noodles
- 150g Asda Cooked and peeled king prawns
- 1 spring onion, shredded
- 2 sprigs basil, leaves torn
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Put the vegetable stock into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, green beans, chilli and shallots and simmer for 3-4mins, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the pak choi and the rice noodles, season with black pepper and simmer for 2mins. Add the prawns and cook until heated through then divide between bowls.
Top with the spring onion and basil and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.