Prawn cocktail kit
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1-2 drops Tabasco, to taste
- 90g Fishmonger's Selection Ready To Eat King Prawns
- 1 small Little Gem lettuce
- 1/2 avocado, stoned and diced
- 2 lemon wedges
Mix together the mayo, creme fraiche and sauces. Stir in the prawns. Spoon into a snack pot.
Separate the lettuce leaves, wash, dry and put in a container.
Put the avocado in a pot. Squeeze over the juice of one lemon wedge. Add the other wedge, whole, on the side.
Chill until required, then serve the prawns and avocado inside lettuce leaves, and don't forget to pack a fork and teaspoon.