Prawn & egg stir-fry
- 4 free-range mixed weight eggs
- 3 tbsp groundnut oil
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tsp grated root ginger
- 2 finely sliced red chillies
- Clove of finely chopped garlic
- 2 packs Asda Chosen by you Boiled Rice
- 4 tbsp water
- 250g cooked peeled prawns
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped salted peanuts
- Cucumber, to serve
- Tomato, to serve
- Soy sauce, to serve
Lightly beat the eggs and season. Heat 1 tbsp groundnut oil in a small non-stick pan and pour in the eggs. Cook until the eggs are just set. Slide onto a plate, roll up and slice.
Heat 2 tbsp groundnut oil in a wok and stir-fry the spring onions, grated ginger, red chillies and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
Add 2 packs Asda Chosen by you Boiled Rice and 4 tbsp water and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until hot. Stir in the prawns, the egg and 4 tbsp soy sauce. Heat through.
Sprinkle with the chopped salted peanuts. Serve with cucumber, tomato and soy sauce.