- 300g Cook Italian Linguine (or Asda Spaghetti)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 level tsp Asda Ground Cinnamon
- 1 level tsp Asda Mild Chilli Powder
- ½ 500g carton Asda Italian Passata
- 200g pack Asda Baby Corn & Sugar Snap Peas
- 380g pack Asda Cooked & Peeled King Prawns (frozen), defrosted
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
Heat a large pan of lightly salted water until boiling. Add the linguine or spaghetti, stir, bring back to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until just cooked. Drain and return to the pan.
Heat the oil in another pan. Add the cinnamon and chilli powder and stir over a low heat for 1 minute. Add the passata, stir to mix, then heat until simmering.
Add the corn and peas and simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until tender. Add the prawns and heat through.
Add to the pasta and toss together. Scatter fresh basil on top to serve.