Prawn and mango ceviche salad
- 190g pack Asda Raw Peeled King Prawns
- 1 mango, peeled and finely diced
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice 4 limes, plus extra lime wedges to serve
- Juice ½ orange
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 10g coriander, chopped
- 4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
Cut the prawns in half lengthways, de-veining them if necessary.
In a non-metallic bowl, stir together the prawns, mango, tomato, lime juice, orange juice and chilli.
Chill for at least 20 mins until the prawns turn pink and seem to be ‘cooked’. Don’t leave longer than 1 hr or they will become tough.
Remove the prawns from the fridge. Stir through the coriander and radishes. Season with black pepper and serve with the lime wedges on the side.