Prawn & mango salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 5 tbsp Asda Sunolive Oil
- 3 x 160g packs king prawns
- 1 large, ripe mango (or 2 medium, ripe mangoes), peeled and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 bag of Asda Mixed Salad Leaves
- 1 pointed sweet red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1⁄4 cucumber, sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Whizz the chilli, lime juice, cider vinegar, honey and oil together in a blender or processor to make a dressing. Season and mix half with the prawns. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
Make a salad with the mango, salad leaves, red pepper, cucumber and spring onions, and place on four plates. Top with the prawns and serve with the extra dressing.