Prawn pad Thai
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- ½ bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 courgette, peeled into strips
- 1 large carrot, peeled into strips
- 50g bean sprouts
- 150g pack Extra Special Tiger Prawns
- 225g pack fresh Asda Rice Noodles
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2tbsp tamarind sauce
- 2tsp fish sauce
- 25g roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Juice ½ lime, plus lime wedges to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir-fry the spring onions for 2 mins. Add the courgette and carrot and cook for 3-4 mins until slightly softened.
Add the bean sprouts and prawns and stir-fry for 3-4 mins until the prawns are cooked through.
Add the noodles and heat through. Make a well in the middle of the mixture, add the eggs and stir until set. Then stir to combine with the rest of the stir-fry.
Stir in the tamarind and fish sauces. Top with the peanuts, drizzle with add the eggs and stir until set. Then stir to combine with the rest of the stir-fry. the lime juice and sprinkle over the coriander. Serve with the lime wedges