- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 6 tbsp orange juice
- 125g Asda Dried Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp Asda Stir-fry Oil
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 175g carrots, cut into sticks
- 170g pack mangetout
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 225g can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 2 x 240g packs Asda Raw Tiger Prawns
Mix the cornflour with the soy and sweet chilli sauces, orange juice and 4 tbsp water.
Put the noodles in a pan of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the peppers, carrots and mangetout and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the spring onions, water chestnuts and prawns and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the noodles, stir in the sauce and cook until it boils and thickens. Serve at once.