Prawn tacos with pineapple salsa
- 100g Asda Pineapple Fingers, chopped
- ½ mild red chilli, finely chopped
- 15g coriander, chopped
- Zest and juice ½ lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½tbsp rapeseed oil
- 200g frozen Asda King Prawns Raw & Peeled, thawed
- 1tbsp fajita seasoning
- ½tbsp Asda Chipotle Paste
- 75g Asda Cool Tomato Salsa
- 4 Asda White Mini Wraps
- ½ large ripe avocado, peeled, flesh removed and mashed
- 1 small carrot, cut into fine matchsticks
- 150g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2tbsp Asda 50% Less Fat Fresh Soured Cream
For the salsa, put the pineapple, red chilli, coriander, lime zest and ½ the chopped onion in a bowl. Pour over the lime juice and stir until well combined. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the remaining onion and cook for 5 mins until soft but not coloured.
Add the prawns and fajita seasoning and cook for a further 2 mins. Stir in the chipotle paste and salsa. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat. Allow to bubble for 4 mins until reduced slightly and the prawns are cooked through.
Warm the tortillas according to the pack instructions, then lay out on a work surface.
Divide the mashed avocado between the tortillas. Divide the carrot and red cabbage among the tortillas; top with the prawns, a spoonful of the pineapple salsa and a drizzle of sour cream.
Scatter over the remaining coriander and fold in half. Serve immediately with lime wedges on the side.