Prawns with ginger and lime
- 240g pack Asda Frozen Raw King Prawns, defrosted
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and cut into slivers
- 1/2 lime zest, grated
- 3-4 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 lime wedges, to garnish
- Crusty bread, to serve
Drain any liquid from the defrosted prawns and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the garlic and ginger over a low heat for 30 seconds until just cooked – don't let the garlic brown.
Add the prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute over a medium heat until they start to turn pink.
Add the lime zest and juice and cook until the prawns are completely pink. Garnish with lime wedges and serve with crusty bread.