- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g Asda Arborio rice
- 125ml dry white wine
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock (or chicken stock)
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- 100g Asda Extra Special Asparagus Tips
- 160g pack Asda Baby Spinach
- 100g Asda Lancashire cheese
Sweat the onions and garlic with the olive oil in a large heavy-bottomed pan.
Add the rice and stir to coat. Pour in the wine and stir until absorbed. Add the stock, ladle by ladle, stirring after each, until absorbed.
After 12 minutes, stir in the peas and asparagus. Cook until tender, adding more stock if needed. When ready, stir in the spinach.
Remove from the heat and crumble in most of the cheese. Season and add the remaining cheese to serve.
Please drink responsibly. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk.