Prosciutto and rocket brunch bagels
- 4 Baker’s Selection Plain Bagels
- 2tbsp Asda 50% Less Fat Light Original Soft Cheese
- 4 slices Asda Italian Prosciutto
- 8 sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 30g Grower’s Selection Wild Rocket
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½tsp white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp finely chopped parsley
Split the bagels in half – you will need to ask an adult to do this for you. Toast in the toaster or under the grill for 1-2 mins until the cut sides turn light golden.
Use your fingers to carefully separate the slices of prosciutto, then tear them into bite-sized pieces.
Put the bottom halves of the bagels on a clean work surface. Spread each one with ½tbsp of the soft cheese. Top the cheese with the prosciutto, sundried tomatoes, red onion, rocket, a grind of black pepper and the other bagel halves.
For the salad put the sliced cucumber in a large bowl, then add the white wine vinegar, chopped parsley and a grind of black pepper. Toss together until the cucumber is coated with the dressing. Serve the brunch bagels with the salad on the side.