￼￼Pulled ham, kale & lentil salad with fried egg
- Ready in: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- Price: £1.71 per serving
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 1tsp English mustard
- 200g bag Grower’s Selection British Unwashed Sliced Curly Kale, washed
- 250g bag Good & Balanced Green Lentils
- 25g parsley (stems removed), roughly torn
- 100g frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 120g Chosen by you Pulled Ham
- 4 eggs
To make the dressing, put 2tbsp of the oil, the vinegar and mustard in a bowl and whisk with a fork. Set aside.
Blanch the kale in boiling water for 45 secs. Refresh under cold water and pat dry with kitchen towel.
In a large bowl, combine the kale, green lentils, parsley, peas, red onion and pulled ham. Pour over the dressing and toss together. Divide the salad between 4 plates.
Heat the remaining 1tbsp oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Break the eggs into the pan and fry for 3-4 mins until the white is cooked. Top each salad with an egg, sprinkle with black pepper and serve straight away.