Pulled pork nachos with toasted corn salsa
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 585g pack Asda Sweet Barbecue Pulled Pork
- 2 Grower's Selection Sweetcorn on the Cob
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 mild red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 ripe medium avocado, stoned and cut into cubes
- 10 vine ripened cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 180g Asda Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- 100g light Greek style salad cheese
- Lime wedges, to serve
Place the red onion, white wine vinegar, sugar and orange zest in a small non-metallic bowl. Toss together and set aside for at least 20 mins.
Preheat a grill or barbecue to a medium heat. Cook the pulled pork according to pack instructions.
Brush the corn with the rapeseed oil, and cook on the preheated grill for 5- 6 mins, turning occasionally until starting to char. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
When the corn is cool enough to handle, firmly hold it upright on a chopping board and cut away the kernels in a downward motion with a sharp knife. Transfer to a large bowl and mix together with the chilli, avocado, tomato, coriander and the marinated onions and juices. Set aside.
Scatter the tortilla chips and feta over a metal tray and place on the barbecue grill for 4-5 mins until heated through. Remove from the heat, and top with the pulled pork and sweetcorn salsa. Serve immediately with lime wedges to squeeze over.