Pulled pork po boy with remoulade
- 350g pack Asda frozen Ultimate Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork
- 4tbsp Asda Light Mayonnaise
- 1tbsp Asda Horseradish Sauce
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1tsp mild mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tsp Asda Cajun Seasoning
- 1tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1 large Asda Baguette, split in half lengthways and cut into 4
- 100g Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 16 slices gherkin
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Heat the smoked pulled pork from frozen, according to the pack instructions.
Meanwhile, make the remoulade. Mix together the mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, Cajun seasoning and hot sauce, if using.
Spread each baguette base generously with the remoulade. Stack on the pulled pork, lettuce, tomato, gherkins, red onion and baguette tops to serve.