- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 tsp Asda Crushed Chillies (optional)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 x 400g cans Asda Red Kidney Beans, drained (or 2 x 300g cans Asda Cannellini Beans, drained)
- 16 Asda Organic Sun-Dried Tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 300g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 pack Asda Mexican Flour Tortillas (10 tortillas)
Cook the spring onions and chillies (if using) in the oil for 2 minutes. Put the beans in a bowl and mash lightly with a fork to break them up but keep some whole. Add the tomatoes, feta and Cheddar and stir in the spring onion mixture.
Divide between five tortillas, spreading to within 1cm of the edge. Top with the remaining tortillas and press together. These can be prepared ahead and kept in the fridge.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook one tortilla at a time for 2 minutes on each side until the outside is golden brown, pressing lightly with a fish slice as they cook.
Cut each tortilla into quarters and serve hot.