Quick chicken Thai green curry
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 243g Extra Special Thai Green Curry Meal Kit
- 250g Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Diced Breast
- 180g Grower’s Selection Trimmed Fine Beans
- 200g Frozen for Freshness Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 250g pouch Asda Micro Basmati Rice
Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan on a high setting. Add the curry paste from the kit and fry for 30 secs until fragrant.
Add the chicken and cook for 3 mins until browned. Stir in the beans, peppers and coconut milk from the kit. Simmer for 8-10 mins.
Heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
Add the herbs from the kit to the curry, stir and cook for 3-5 mins. Serve with the rice.