Quorn courgetti Bolognese
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g pack frozen Quorn mince
- 1 reduced-sat vegetable stock cube
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 180g Asda Mild Baby Spinach
- 225g Grower's Selection Cherry Vine Ripened Tomatoes
- 2 large courgettes (about 600g)
- 50g Asda Grated Mature British Cheddar
- 10g basil, leaves picked
- You will also need a spiralizer
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions and garlic and fry for 5 minutes until slightly softened.
Add the Quorn mince, stock cube and oregano to the pan, stir well to combine, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the canned tomatoes together with 150ml water, bring to the boil then simmer for 20 minutes until thick.
Stir through the spinach and cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
Spiralize the courgettes and add to the Bolognese to warm through.
Season with black pepper. Serve topped with the Cheddar and basil.