Rainbow salad bowl with Sriracha dressing
- 4tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cucumber (cut into 1cm chunks)
- 3 spring onions (shredded)
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 medium carrots (peeled, grated or spiralised)
- 100g tinned (drained sweetcorn)
- 1 mild red chilli - optional (finely sliced)
- 1tbsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- 75g cooked beetroot (finely chopped or grated)
- 400g tin Asda Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 Little Gem lettuces (shredded)
- 2 soft-boiled eggs (halved)
- 4 radishes (sliced)
- 1 Lime (wedges)
For the dressing, whisk together the sriracha sauce, lime juice and oil.
In a bowl, mix together the avocado, squeeze of lime juice, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. In another bowl, mix the carrots, sweetcorn, chilli (if using) and sesame seeds. In a third bowl, mix the beetroot and beans.
Put the shredded lettuces on a plate, arrange the 3 different salads on top in sections, then finish with the eggs, radishes, lime wedges and the dressing on the side.