Rainbow salad bowl with Sriracha dressing
- 4tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 avocado, sliced and tossed in a squeeze of lime juice
- ¼ cucumber, cut into 1cm chunks
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, grated or spiralised
- 100g tinned, drained sweetcorn
- 1 mild red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
- 1tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 75g cooked beetroot, finely chopped or grated
- 400g tin Asda Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- 4 radishes, sliced
For the dressing, whisk together the sriracha sauce, lime juice and oil.
In a bowl, mix together the avocado, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. In another bowl, mix the carrots, sweetcorn, chilli (if using) and sesame seeds. In a third bowl, mix the beetroot and beans.
Put the shredded lettuces on a plate, arrange the 3 different salads on top in sections, then finish with the eggs, radishes, lime wedges and the dressing on the side.