Raspberry prosecco trifle
- 2x 100g sachets Hartley’s raspberry glitter crystal jelly
- 300g Asda grower’s selection raspberries
- 200ml prosecco
- 400ml whipping cream
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Asda baker’s selection all butter Madeira cake, broken into large chunks
- 300ml Asda extra special Madagascan vanilla custard
- 20g pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Glitter gold spray
Prepare the jelly according to packet instructions. Pour into a bowl, cool fully then chill in the fridge until set. Once set, break the jelly into chunks.
Meanwhile, soak 2/3rds the raspberries in 100ml of prosecco for 2hrs.
Whip the cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract until thick and fluffy.
Spoon half of the jelly into the base of a large trifle dish and top with half of the prosecco soaked raspberries.
Top with the madeira cake then drizzle with the remaining prosecco. Pour over the custard and sprinkle with the remaining prosecco soaked raspberries and jelly.
Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining raspberries, pistachio nuts and a couple of sprays of the gold glitter. Serve within 2hrs.