- 5 trifle sponges
- 2 tbsp Asda Extra Special Raspberry Jam
- 6 tbsp sweet sherry (or Marsala)
- 213g can peaches in juice
- 225g fresh raspberries
- 250g mascarpone
- 500g Asda Extra Special Creamy Custard
- 300ml double cream
- Shaved dark chocolate, to decorate
Split the sponges and fill with jam. Cut each into three and put in a dish.
Mix the sherry or Marsala with 4 tbsp peach juice, spoon over sponges and soak for 15 minutes.
Put the peaches and most of the raspberries in a serving dish. Arrange the sponge on top.
Gradually mix the custard into the mascarpone until smooth. Spoon over and level the top. Whip the cream and spread on top.
Decorate with chocolate shavings and the remaining raspberries. Chill until ready to serve.