Red peppers with cous cous
- 2 x 110g packs Asda Mediterranean Style Tomato Cous Cous
- 5 sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 75g Apetina Light Salad Cheese, crumbled
- 2tbsp roughly chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish
- 3 Extra Special Sweet Pointed Peppers, halved and deseeded
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/Gas 6.
Prepare the cous cous in a large bowl according to the pack instructions, then allow to cool.
Gently stir with a fork to break it up and mix in the sundried tomatoes, olives, cheese and parsley.
Brush each of the pepper halves with the rapeseed oil and transfer onto a baking sheet with the cut side up.
Fill the hollow in each half with the cous cous mixture, then bake in the oven for 15 mins or until the peppers are soft.
You can serve them hot, but they’re just as delicious eaten at room temperature.