Rhubarb and ginger sour
- 40ml Asda Extra Special Pink Gin
- 20ml Asda Extra Special Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Liqueur
- 15ml Sencha green tea syrup, as below
- 25ml lime juice
- 1 fine strip rhubarb, peeled with a veg peeler, to serve
- TO MAKE THE SENCHA GREEN TEA SYRUP:
- 1 Asda Extra Special Sencha Green Tea teabag
- 50g caster sugar
To make the Sencha green tea syrup, brew the tea bag in 240ml boiling water for 5 mins. Remove the tea bag, then add the caster syrup. Stir to dissolve and then allow to chill before using.
To make the cocktail, add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake until well combined (about 1 min) then strain over cubed ice.
To make the garnish, use a veg peeler to take a fine but wide strip from a piece of rhubarb. Tie the strip of rhubarb in a basic, loose knot and add to the cocktail. Serve immediately.