Rhubarb and ginger sour
- 40ml Asda Extra Special Pink Gin
- 20ml Asda Extra Special Rhubarb & Ginger Gin Liqueur
- 15ml Sencha green tea syrup, as below
- 25ml lime juice
- 1 fine strip rhubarb, peeled with a veg peeler, to serve
- TO MAKE THE SENCHA GREEN TEA SYRUP:
- 1 Asda Extra Special Sencha Green Tea teabag
- 50g caster sugar
To make the Sencha green tea syrup, brew the tea bag in 240ml boiling water for 5 mins. Remove the tea bag, then add the caster syrup. Stir to dissolve and then allow to chill before using.
To make the cocktail, add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake until well combined (about 1 min) then strain over cubed ice.
To make the garnish, use a veg peeler to take a fine but wide strip from a piece of rhubarb. Tie the strip of rhubarb in a basic, loose knot and add to the cocktail. Serve immediately.
If you look under 25 and want to purchase age restricted products you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No ID, no sale. Retailers have the right to refuse sale if they believe you to be under the legal age. For more information, visit drinkaware.co.uk.