Rice salad with griddled chicken
- 500g Butcher’s Selection Chicken Breast Mini Fillets
- 1tbsp Melis Pomegranate Sauce
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 3 Little Gem lettuces, cut into quarters
- 200g Asda Easy Cook Long Grain Brown Rice
- 80g Grower’s Selection Pomegranate Seeds
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2tbsp torn flat-leaf parsley
- 2tbsp Asda Greek-Style Fat-Free Natural Yogurt
- Juice and zest ½ lemon
Combine the chicken with the pomegranate sauce, sesame seeds and 1tsp of the rapeseed oil. Chill in the fridge.
Rub the remaining oil over the lettuce and sear in a nonstick griddle or frying pan on a high heat until lightly charred. Set aside. Add the chicken to the griddle or frying pan. Cook for 10-12 mins until browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Stir through the pomegranate seeds, spring onions and parsley.
Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice and zest. Serve the rice with the chicken, lettuce and yogurt sauce.