River cobbler fillets & potato wedges
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 4 medium sized potatoes (ideally Maris Pipers) peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 4 river cobbler fillets about 175g each
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 50g Asda Dried Breadcrumbs
- 50g Parmesan, finely grated
- 250g cherry vine tomatoes
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Cut the potatoes into wedges, then toss in the oil and rosemary. Place on a baking tray and bake for 35 minutes or until crisp on the outside and soft on the inside
Put the fillets on the other tray. Spread the uppermost sides with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, then the Parmesan. Season with black pepper.
Place the fillets in the oven for 20 minutes before the wedges are cooked. Add the cherry vine tomatoes for the last 10 minutes.