Roast sirloin of beef
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 610g Butcher’s Selection Rolled Sirloin
- 1 tbsp beef dripping
- 3 ½ tbsp Extra Special Horseradish Sauce
- 275ml whipping cream
- Pinch of sugar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 small pinches of paprika
- Flower roast onions, to serve
- Roasted half bulbs of garlic, to serve
- Vine cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Fresh herbs, to serve
Pre-heat oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Season the meat and sear in a pan with beef dripping. Place on a rack in roasting pan and cook for 33 minutes for rare, 44 minutes for medium, 54 minutes for well done. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
Mix horseradish sauce, cream, sugar, lemon juice and paprika.
Serve with the onions, garlic, tomatoes and herbs.