- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 level tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 2 level tsp paprika
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 400g can Napolina Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 level tbsp unsalted pistachios, chopped
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Grease a baking dish. Remove the leaves and tough stalk from the cauliflower, then cut into florets. Put in the dish.
Mix together the oil, garlic, rosemary, paprika and lime juice and zest. Brush on the florets. Add 3 tbsp water to the dish, cover with foil and cook for 1 hour, until tender.
Remove the foil. Pour in the tomatoes, then sprinkle the nuts on the caulifower. Cook for another 20 minutes.