Roasted squash & cous cous salad
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus 3 tbsp for the dressing
- 2 peppers, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 x 100g packs Chosen by you Mediterranean Style Giant Cous Cous
- 1/2 x 200g bag Asda British Unwashed Sliced Curly Kale, washed
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 30g pumpkin seeds, toasted
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Put the squash, garlic and 2 tsp oil in a roasting tin. Cook for 10 minutes. Add the peppers, toss to coat, then roast for 20 minutes. Discard the garlic.
Cook the cous cous according to the packet.
Put the kale in a bowl and pour over boiling water. Stand for 1 minute, then drain.
Whisk together the 3 tbsp oil, vinegar, mustard and parsley. Toss with the roast veg, cous cous, kale and spring onions. Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds.