Roasted vegetable and chickpea salad
- 1 red onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- 2 peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 1tsp medium curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 400g tin Asda Chickpeas in Water, drained and rinsed
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put all the vegetables on a baking tray and toss in 1tbsp of the oil to coat. Cook for 45 mins or until tender and tinged brown at the edges. Transfer the veg to a large bowl.
Meanwhile, make the dressing. Heat another 1tbsp of the oil in a small pan, add the curry powder and garlic and fry over a low heat for 1-2 mins, stirring. Remove from the heat, then whisk in the vinegar and the remaining oil.
Add the chickpeas and the dressing to the bowl of vegetables and toss to coat. Leave to cool.