Roasted vegetable lasagne
- 500g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 lasagne sheets
- 500g jar Dolmio Tomato Lasagne Sauce
- 500g jar Dolmio Creamy Lasagne Sauce
- 75g grated mozzarella cheese
- Handful basil leaves, to serve
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5.
Put the butternut squash, red onion and peppers into a large roasting tin and add the olive oil. Season with black pepper and toss to coat the veg. Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until the vegetables are tender. Add the cherry tomatoes and stir in the Dolmio Tomato Lasagne Sauce.
Tip half the vegetable mixture into a large rectangular baking dish, about 26cm x 20cm. Arrange 3 lasagne sheets on top then spread with half the Dolmio Creamy Lasagne Sauce. Repeat the layers then sprinkle the grated mozzarella evenly over the top.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked and golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes, before garnishing with the fresh basil, then serve.