Roasted vegetable pizza recipe
- 400g strong white bread flour, plus a little extra, to dust
- 7g sachet Great To Bake Easy-Bake Yeast
- 1tsp sugar
- 4tsp rapeseed oil
- 250g Asda Scratch Cook Mediterranean Veg Mix in a Herby Dressing
- 150g Asda Italian Passata
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 125g mozzarella, drained and shredded
- 40g Grower’s Selection Wild Rocket
Put the flour, yeast and sugar into a bowl, then make a well in the middle. Add 325ml of slightly warm (not hot) water and the oil, and bring together with a wooden spoon until you have a soft, wet dough. Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 6 minutes until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise a little while you prepare the vegetable topping.
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Put the Mediterranean veg on a baking tray and roast for 20 mins. Remove and set aside.
Turn the oven up to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Stretch the dough into a large pizza base. Line a large baking tray with baking paper, sprinkle with flour and carefully lay the pizza base on it.
Mix together the passata and garlic, then season with freshly ground black pepper.
Spread out evenly over the dough and top with the roasted veg and mozzarella.
Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins until crisp and golden. Sprinkle over the rocket, then serve.