Roasted vegetable and spinach lasagne
- 500g pack Frozen for Freshness Mediterranean Veg Mix
- 350g Frozen for Freshness Butternut Squash Chunks
- 340g jar Extra Special Bolognese Sauce
- 100g baby spinach
- 1tsp mixed dried herbs
- 250g Asda Italian Fresh Egg Lasagne Sheets
- 350g tub Asda Fresh Italian Cheese sauce
- 25g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature Cheddar, grated
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Mixed leaf salad, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas 6. Spread the veg and squash over a baking tray and cook for 30 mins, stirring halfway through.
Mix the Bolognese sauce with the roasted veg and stir through the spinach and dried herbs; put a into a rectangular ovenproof dish, about 30cm x 24cm.
Cover with a sheet of lasagne. Top with of the cheese sauce. Repeat the layers twice more, then sprinkle the grated cheese on top along with the cherry tomatoes.
Cook for 25 mins or until the top is bubbling and golden.
Serve with the basil leaves and the salad; season with black pepper.