Salmon and beetroot falafel
- 2tbsp cashew nuts
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled and finely grated
- 215g can Asda Chickpeas in Water, drained and rinsed
- 2tbsp chopped chives
- 1tbsp torn flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Fishmonger’s Selection Salmon Fillets
- 120g Good& Balanced Giant Wholemeal Cous Cous
- 1 avocado, destoned, peeled and sliced
- Juice and zest ½ lemon
- 85g watercress
For the falafel, blitz the cashews to fine crumbs in a processor. Add 30ml water, the beetroot, chickpeas, chives and parsley, and whiz until smooth. Shape into small balls and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Chill in the fridge for 15 mins.
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Bake the falafel for 20 mins until firm. Put the salmon on a baking tray, season with black pepper and roast with the falafel for 8-10 mins. Flake the fish with a fork.
Meanwhile, cook the cous cous according to the pack instructions. Stir through the avocado, lemon juice and zest, and watercress. Finally, top with the salmon and falafel.