Salmon and dill fishcakes with pea shoot salad
- 500g loose white baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 15g flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 25g dill, finely chopped
- 418g tin Asda Pacific Pink Salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 lemons: 1 zested and juiced, 1 sliced
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 150ml Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- 90g bag pea shoot salad
- ½ cucumber, sliced
Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until tender. Drain, steam-dry for 30 secs then return to the pan. Mash until smooth.
Reserve some spring onions to garnish, then mix the rest into the mash with the parsley, dill, salmon, zest of 1 lemon and juice of ½ lemon. Season with black pepper and shape into 4 patties.
Heat the oil over a medium heat in a large nonstick frying pan and fry the fishcakes for 3-5 mins on each side until golden.
Mix a splash of lemon juice into the crème fraîche and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Toss the pea shoot salad and cucumber in the remaining lemon juice and serve with the fish cakes, sprinkled with the reserved spring onions, the crème fraiche and lemon slices