Salmon and mango tacos
- 4 Mission Deli Original Mini Wraps
- 240g pack Asda 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 avocado, destoned and peeled
- ½ large mango, peeled and flesh diced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
Heat a griddle or frying pan on a high setting.
Dry-fry the tortillas on each side for 1 or 2 mins to toast. Stack on a plate, covered, to keep warm.
Drizzle the salmon with the oil and season with black pepper. Griddle or fry for 4 mins on each side or until the flesh flakes easily.
Mash the avocado with the back of a fork and spread onto the tortillas.
Break the cooked salmon into chunks. Divide between the tacos and top with the mango and red onion.
Season with black pepper, then fold up to serve.