Salmon & artichoke salad
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, trimmed and thickly shredded
- Quarter cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed and sliced
- 8 golden baby plum tomatoes, halved and quartered
- 8 pitted green or black olives, halved
- 6 Asda Extra Special Chargrilled Artichokes, drained and halved
- 2 x 150g packs Asda Extra Special Golden Roast Salmon
Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Season the dressing well and stir in the shallot.
Put the lettuce on a platter or four individual plates and top with the cucumber, tomatoes, olives and artichokes.
Break the salmon into large flakes and add. Drizzle on the dressing and serve.