Salmon with chilli stir-fried lettuce in oyster sauce
- 4 salmon fillets
- 5cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 iceberg lettuces, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 225g Asda Rice Noodles
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray. Smooth half of the ginger over the length of the fillets. Bake in the oven for 8-10 mins until the fish is cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat a wok or large frying pan on a high setting. Add the oil, the remaining grated ginger, garlic, chilli and spring onions. Fry for 3 mins.
Add the iceberg lettuces to the pan and cook for 5 mins until the leaves begin to wilt. Drizzle over the oyster sauce and soy sauce, then toss in the rice noodles. Cook for 3-5 mins until the noodles are piping hot. Serve topped with the salmon.