Salmon chimichurri with cumin-roasted sweet potatoes
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- ½tsp ground cumin
- 2 x 240g packs Asda Salmon Fillets
- FOR THE CHIMICHURRI DRESSING
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 25g parsley, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- ¼tsp dried oregano
- ½ fresh green chilli, chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1tsp red wine vinegar
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
On a baking tray, toss the sweet potatoes and peppers in the oil and cumin, then roast for 20 mins.
Add the salmon to the tray and bake for 15-18 mins until cooked through.
Mix together all the ingredients for the chimichurri dressing and season.
Drizzle the salmon fillets, sweet potatoes and peppers with the chimichurri dressing and serve.