Salmon and courgette kebabs
- 240g pack Asda Salmon Fillets, skinned and cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges, plus ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 courgettes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- ½ x 25g pack coriander, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 large mango, diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 4 Asda Plain Folded Flatbreads
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
Preheat the grill on high. Soak 4 wooden or bamboo skewers in warm water.
Toss the salmon, onion wedges and courgettes in the oil, the juice and zest of half the lime, half the coriander and half the chilli. Season with black pepper then thread onto the skewers. Put on a baking tray and grill for 2-3 mins each side until the salmon is cooked through.
Mix the remaining lime juice and zest, coriander and red chilli with the diced mango and chopped red onion.
Toast the flatbreads and arrange on a platter with the skewers, salsa and the lettuce to serve.