Salmon and Mediterranean veg traybake
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 500g pack Frozen for Freshness Mediterranean Veg Mix
- 2tbsp Scratch Cook frozen Chopped Garlic
- 500g gnocchi
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 360g pack Simply Cook from Frozen Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Put the frozen veg mix, garlic and gnocchi on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil and toss to mix together.
Arrange the frozen salmon fillets on top of the vegetables, then top with the lemon wedges. Season with black pepper.
Bake for 30-35 mins until the veg is roasted and the salmon fillets are cooked through. Serve immediately.