Salmon and pak choi miso ginger broth
- 1.5L basic chicken broth (see recipe at ASDA.GL/broth)
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled and coarsely grated
- 4tbsp miso paste
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 100ml dry sherry (optional) or extra broth
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 3 Asda Salmon Fillets, skin removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 pak choi, quartered
- 50g Extra Special Hand Picked British Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 100g frozen edamame beans
- 100g red cabbage, shredded
- 100g dried rice noodles
- 1tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Put the broth, grated ginger, miso paste, rice vinegar, dry sherry (if using) and red chilli in a large pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 mins.
Add the salmon, pak choi, shiitake mushrooms, edamame beans, red cabbage and rice noodles to the pan. Bring to the boil, cover and reduce the heat. Simmer for 5 mins until the salmon is just cooked through.
Ladle the broth into 6 bowls and scatter over the sesame seeds and sliced spring onion. Serve immediately.