Salmon parcels with pak choi and mangetout
- 240g Asda 2 salmon fillets
- 200g pak choi, halved
- 160g mangetout
- 1 tbsp Asda reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2cm piece ginger, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Lay 2 large sheets of foil out on the kitchen surface. Divide the pak choi and mangetout between the foil and top with a fillet of the salmon.
Equally drizzle over the soy and sesame oil and sprinkle with the chopped ginger and chilli.
Fold up the foil to seal the parcels and put on a baking tray. Bake for 20-25mins, until the salmon is cooked.
Once cooked, open the parcels and sprinkle over the coriander before serving.