Salmon & Quinoa Spiced Kedgeree
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 mild red chilli, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1tbsp Asda Mild Curry Powder
- 500ml chicken stock
- 200g Good& Balanced Quinoa
- 300g leftover cooked salmon, flaked
- 150g sugarsnap peas
- 2 soft-boiled eggs, halved
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
Gently fry the onion in the oil for 4 mins until soft but not browned. Add the garlic, chilli and curry powder and fry for 1 min. Add the stock and quinoa, then simmer, covered, for 12 mins.
Add the salmon, peas and eggs. Stir to combine, being careful not to break up the fish and eggs. Replace the lid and cook for 3-5 mins, or until the liquid is absorbed and the salmon and eggs are heated through. Stir in the tomatoes and coriander, sprinkle over the almonds and more chilli, and serve.