Salmon & spinach salad
- 350g new potatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for the salmon
- 220g pack Asda Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 level tsp clear honey
- 100g pack pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cucumber
- 160g bag washed baby spinach leaves
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Put the potatoes in a pan and add enough boiling water to just cover. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and put in a roasting tin with 2 tsp of the oil. Toss to coat and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on the outside.
Cut each salmon fillet into 2 pieces and rub a little oil on both sides. Heat a griddle pan or frying pan and cook the fish for 4 minutes on each side.
Whisk together the rest of the oil, the wine vinegar and honey. Stir in the pomegranate seeds and season.
Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and slice. Put in a bowl with the spinach and spring onions and toss with the dressing.
Break the salmon into large flakes, add to the salad with the potatoes and serve.