Salmon with filo topping
- 100g Asda Full Fat Soft and Creamy Cheese
- 100g frozen Asda North Atlantic Prawns, thawed
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 4 Asda Frozen Salmon Steaks
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 15g butter, melted
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- 500g new potatoes, to serve
- 450g green beans, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Soften the cheese with a wooden spoon in a bowl, then gently stir in the prawns and dill.
Lay the salmon steaks on a non-stick baking tray and spoon the cheese and prawn mixture on top. Season with black pepper.
Lightly brush the filo sheets with the melted butter. Gently scrunch the filo pastry in your hand, then lay on top of the cheese and prawn mixture.
Sprinkle over the Parmesan and cook in the pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
Serve with boiled new potatoes and steamed green beans tossed in butter.