Sausage and leek gnocchi
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 8 Butcher's Selection Chipolata British Pork Sausages, quartered
- 1 leek, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30ml Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube made up to 400ml
- 500g Asda Gnocchi
- 15g Asda Grated Hard Cheese
- 175g cherry tomatoes
- 5g basil leaves, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the sausages and cook for 10 mins until starting to crisp up. Remove from the pan, put in a bowl and set aside.
In the same pan, add the leek and cook for 5-10 mins on a low-medium heat until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 2 mins.
Pour in the crème fraîche then the stock and stir until combined and starting to bubble. Add the sausages and stir through.
Add the gnocchi and cook for 5 mins until bubbling. Stir in 10g of the cheese and the tomatoes and cook for 1 min.
To serve, sprinkle with the remaining 5g grated cheese, some freshly ground black pepper and the basil leaves.