Sausage and mozzarella pizza
- 1 x 290g pack ASDA pizza mix
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp polenta or semolina
- 5 tbsp ASDA tomato & garlic sauce
- 3 ASDA light and lean pork sausages
- 1 x 215g balls ASDA light mozzarella, torn
- Small handful fresh basil leaves
Place two baking strays in the oven and preheat the oven to 220C, fan 200C, gas 7.
Empty both sachets of pizza mix into a large bowl, add 200ml warm water and the rapeseed oil.
Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm and allow to prove for 15 minutes in a warm place.
Divide the dough into two, place each on a sheet of greaseproof paper scattered with the polenta or semolina and and stretch out into 25cm circles, leaving the edge a bit thicker than the centre to form a crust. Spread each base with half the tomato and garlic sauce.
Squeeze the sausagemeat from the skins in small pieces. Top both pizzas with the sausage meatballs, transfer to the hot baking trays and bake for 10 minutes, then scatter with the mozzarella, return to the oven and back for a further 5-10 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the meatballs are cooked though.
Top with basil leaves and serve.