Sausage and broccoli bow tie pasta
- 250g Asda Farfalle pasta
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 4 Butcher’s Selection Reduced Fat Pork Sausages, cut into 1cm chunks
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10g basil, stems finely chopped and leaves torn
- 400g Tenderstem broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2tbsp Asda Light 50% Less Fat Light Garlic & Herb Soft Cheese
- 20g Parmesan, finely grated
- 1tsp chilli flakes (optional)
Cook the farfalle according to the pack instructions. Do not drain.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan on a medium setting. Add the sausage chunks and cook for 8 mins or until browned.
Add the fennel seeds, garlic, basil stems and broccoli, then cook for 5-6 mins until the broccoli is tender. Turn off the heat, add a splash of the pasta cooking water, then stir in the soft cheese and basil leaves.
Drain the pasta, add it to the pan and stir. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and chilli flakes, if using, season with black pepper and serve.