- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 400g pack Butcher's Selection Reduced Fat Cumberland Pork Sausages
- 1 level tsp smoked paprika
- 125g carrots, cut into small cubes
- 300g baby potatoes, halved or quartered
- 390g carton Chosen by you Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 level tsp sugar
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 chicken stock cube, dissolved in 150ml hot water
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 level tsp cornflour
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion over a low heat until soft and starting to turn golden.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Increase the heat and add the sausages to the pan. Cook until lightly browned on all sides.
Return the onion to the pan and then stir in the paprika.
Add the carrots, baby potatoes, tomatoes, Worcestershire Sauce, sugar, thyme and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the butter beans to the pan. Heat through.
Mix the cornflour with a splash of cold water and stir into the pan. Simmer for 2 minutes.